You are here : Home > Maple Story > News > Single Events of Scroll Tips in MapleStory

Maple Story News & Guides

Single Events of Scroll Tips in MapleStory

Hi,Dear Friend!  Here’re some information may help you!         

The following are percentages on scroll successes and failures of 1 event, you can also buy maple story mesos from our site !

100% Scroll: Probability of success, 1 event: 1.0, 100%, Probability of failure, no destruction, 1 event: 0.0, 0%,Probability of failure, destruction.1 event: 0.0, 0%

70% Scroll: Probability of success, 1 event: 0.7, 70%, Probability of failure, no destruction, 1 event: 0.15, 15%, Probability of failure, destruction, 1 event: 0.15, 15%

60% Scroll: Probability of success, 1 event: 0.6, 60%, Probability of failure, no destruction, 1 event: 0.4, 40%, Probability of failure, destruction, 1 event: 0.0, 0%

50% Scroll: Probability of success, 1 event: 0.5, 50%, Probability of failure, no destruction, 1 event: 0.25, 25%, Probability of failure, destruction, 1 event: 0.25, 25%

30% Scroll: Probability of success, 1 event: 0.3, 30%,Probability of failure, no destruction, 1 event: 0.35, 35%, Probability of failure, destruction, 1 event: 0.35, 35%

10% Scroll: Probability of success, 1 event: 0.1, 10%,Probability of failure, no destruction, 1 event: 0.9, 90%, Probability of failure, destruction, 1 event: 0.0, 0%

Apparently, there is some confusion on the destruction probabilities for Dark Scrolls:This misconception is probably due to the unclear wording in the description of the scroll. In truth, there is a 50% chance that the item breaks if the scroll fails. For example, a 30% scroll has a 70% chance of failure. 50% of the time it fails, which is 70% of the time, the item breaks.

I hope it will help some. can still maple story mesos courier service that brings you more satisfactorily. And our customer service 24 / 7 so you can leave an order at any time.

 

[Source:Mmofisher] [Author:Mmofisher] [Date:09-12-30] [Hot:]
Copyright © 2008-2011 All Rights Reserved by Mmofisher.com