How to Participate?
1. Sign Up / Login.
2. Purchase any amount of Ran Online (CN:EN) myRosso Points or Nostale myRosso Points from OffGamers.
3. 20 (Twenty) lucky winners will walk away with 200 myRosso points each!
Every purchase of Ran Online (CN:EN) myRosso Points or Nostale gold myRosso Points will increase your chances of winning!
1. All purchases of Nostale gold myRosso Points from OffGamers during the event period will be taken into account.
2. Winners list will be announced on 8th July and the winners will be notified via email.\3. Prizes will be distributed on 31st July . Should the information provided by the winner be found to invalid, he/she will be disqualified from the event with immediate effect.
4. Should we be unable to contact the winners by 22th July , he/she will be disqualified from the event with immediate effect.
5. Prizes cannot be exchanged for cash or other prizes. Off Nostale gold Gamers reserves the rights to change the prizes without prior notice as long as the value is equivalent or greater. The prizes are subjected to the current terms and conditions as may be imposed by OffGamers from time to time.
"The Nostale gold is the first time we've ever made a direct sequel," responds Infinity Ward's community manager, Robert Bowling, when I ask why the game's title isn't prefixed with "Call of Duty".
And it makes sense Infinity Ward would follow up Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare with a sequel; it was arguably the big game , is still one of the most played multiplayer games on Xbox Live and has a metacritic review rating of 94 out of 100.
This means the huge number of players familiar with CoD4 will be able to walk into Modern Warfare 2 and feel right at home, and it's exactly that feeling of familiarity I got when the extended gameplay demo we were privy to featured my former gameplay self, all grown up and promoted from sergeant to captain.
At Microsoft's pre-show press event, Infinity Ward debuted the world's first running Nostale gold play demo of the game, and I have to admit, from where I was sitting (really high up and far away), I couldn't really tell if the game looked better than the last CoD outings (especially because the demo was situated in the snow) or if it was essentially the same.
But sitting in front of the massive TV behind closed doors at Activision's booth (and front row), I can very excitedly tell you now it's looking every bit as good as you'd hope.