Set in the prehistoric ages, Stone Age 2 brings a mixture of dinosaurs of unimaginable heights and invisible spirits who help humans roam altered terrains such as dungeons and arid desserts.
With the power of the spirits, users can learn current weather, predict danger and summon powerful dinosaurs.
The dinosaurs are creatures that can be raised as pets by the users to help with the journey that lies ahead in Stoneage2 Gold .
These pets all live with the user in a "den" that users can decorate, but the pets may dislike their living situation with the user, even throwing out the user’s belongings if not kept happy.
Along with an enhanced pet system comes a revolutionary way for users to interact with their pets such as a fixed camera to allow users to get in-game info from a Web site even when they are not connected to the game itself. Pets can also keep in contact with the users through Internet-capable mobile phones and other media features that DigiPark wants to incorporate into online gaming.
Some key elements to Stoneage2 Gold:
1) Pet AI (Artificial Intelligence) System A big feature that sets Stoneage2 Gold apart from other online games is the Pet AI System. This system allows players to nurture their pets by teaching them, encouraging them, watching them grow and learn, and if needed, scolding them when necessary.
2) Getting mail from your pet offline Pets may send messages to their owners through the use of a cell phone. In a diary style, pets might also express their feelings towards their owner or write about their current mood.
3) ICU Camera System Many cameras are located throughout the landscape and screenshots are uploaded to an official website at set intervals. Even offline players and people not involved in the game can share in the excitement and fun of Stoneage2 Gold.
4) Den System All players have homes called "Dens" which can be customized and extended. Players can enjoy playing with their pets in their Den and can also visit a friend's Den or invite friends over to theirs.
5) Tournament System The "Pet Duel" tournament system is held in an arena. Rare items, pets, and more are given as prizes for those who place in the top spots. The tournament system is set up so that users can even run tournaments themselves when the Guild system is set up.